Last night I had a stressful dream. No, this is not new to me, but this one was particularly telling.
I dreamt that I was back in High School, and that a week had passed before I realized I had to go to school everyday and I had not for the past week. I then justified my absence (in my dream) by the fact that I had a full-time job and had to work everyday, so how was I expected to attend my high school classes. Then I thought (again in my dream thought process) that if it was a High School level class, I should be able to take all the tests without attending class. And I think this calmed me enough to move onto my next dream in my sleep.
I woke up promptly at 5:30AM, as I have been since my return from Europe, and decided I should get a jump start on the day, feeling a little on edge, almost as though I'm forgetting something comparable to a week's worth of high school classes (mind you, I never skipped a single class in high school, so this would be something rather large from a moral stance).
Now, what is it?
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment